EBOS 2023 Half-Year Results
EBOS HAS ACHIEVED ANOTHER RECORD HALF YEAR RESULT DRIVEN BY BOTH ORGANIC GROWTH AND THE CONTRIBUTION FROM ACQUISITIONS
- Revenue of $6.1 billion (up 17.0%)
- Underlying EBITDA of $289.2 million (up 39.3%)
- Underlying NPAT of $141.6 million (up 29.6%)
- Underlying EPS of 74.5 cents (up 12.0%)
- Interim dividend declared of NZ 53.0 cents per share (up 12.8%)
- Continued strong performances from both our Healthcare and Animal Care segments:
- Healthcare Underlying EBITDA up 37.6% driven by organic growth and contribution from acquisitions completed in FY22. LifeHealthcare performed in-line with expectations
- Animal Care EBITDA up 31.5% reflecting strong market conditions and benefits of the investment in our pet food manufacturing facility
- Net Debt : EBITDA of 1.76x (1.94x at June 2022) reflecting a strong cash flow performance
EBOS Group Limited (“EBOS” or the “Group”) today announced another record result for the first half of the 2023 financial year, with key highlights including revenue growth of 17.0%, Underlying EBITDA growth of 39.3% and Underlying NPAT growth of 29.6%.
The strong growth and earnings trajectory continues EBOS’ long-term track record of delivering for its shareholders and is a testament to the combined efforts of our employees across New Zealand, Australia and Southeast Asia.
In commenting on today’s results announcement, EBOS Chief Executive Officer, John Cullity said:
“We are pleased to report another record profit for EBOS driven by both continued strong organic growth across our Group businesses as well as substantial contribution from acquisitions, reflecting the benefits of our strategy of investing for growth. The strength and diversity of our portfolio of businesses is reflected as both our Healthcare and Animal Care segments contributed strongly to the overall result and we successfully executed our strategy of pursuing both organic and inorganic growth.”